How can I report individuals who are destitute for admission into the Infirmary?

Persons who are destitute and need institutional care must contact the Poor Relief Office and speak with a Poor Relief Officer. That officer will carry out further investigations to see it the need exists.  The officer will then contact the Matron at the Infirmary to see if space is available at the institution and if that is so, that officer will recommend that the person for admission to the Infirmary.