What if you disagree with the assessed value of your property?

You may serve a Notice of Objection on the prescribed form at the Commissioner of Land Valuations within 60 days after receiving the Notice of Valuation. You may also fill in a Declaration of Value form indicating the amount that they believe is the more accurate value of the land. The landowner should pay 75% of the tax liability while the objection is being considered.